Product Marketing Manager
We are Radial, the leader in Omnichannel commerce technologies and operations. We enable our clients to profitably exceed customer expectations by taking on the complexity of their Omnichannel retail business and transforming it into a seamlessly orchestrated customer experience.
To bring order to ordering. To make fulfillment more fulfilling. To keep commerce clicking. When we partner with our clients to execute their orders, payments, fulfillment, or customer care, our clients' promises become ours.
The Product Marketing Manager at Radial will be responsible for telling the world (and the company) the story of our omnichannel products. You will be expected to be our chief advocate for a specific set of products, solutions and their benefits. You play a critical role in driving future product and solution engagement, revenue growth and customer retention. This position sits at the intersection of sales, marketing and product and is instrumental to the success of those teams. The product marketing manager will also cultivate relationships with key industry influencers.
The ideal candidate will have experience in B2B software, a passion for technology, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a successful track record in product/solution marketing.
This person should be both data-driven and a great communicator, with exceptional attention to detail and an eye towards innovation, able to grasp and translate technical capabilities into business benefits and lead cross functional teams. They must be a collaborative, optimistic, solution-seeking, team player who can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Specific responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
* Refine the product positioning for our Omnichannel solutions, that highlights our business value, drives urgency with buyers, and differentiates Radial from competitors.
* Be the expert on our buyers and their buying process and master our competitive set.
* Together with the product management team, educate both internal and external stakeholders about our product features and their benefits.
* Build effective value proposition & messaging for sales, partners, press, and analysts.
* Develop a variety of product content to address customer needs, articulate compelling business value and the benefits of our products to the world.
* Bring to life the Radial voice and personality across all sales and marketing channels.
* Assist the marketing team in planning and executing demand generation campaigns.
* Support product release activities, teamed with our product manager
* Partner with key industry analysts to shape the market's perception of Radial
* Establish a regular and repeatable cadence of updates with a diverse set of analysts and influencers.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Minimum of 5-10 years of experience in B2B software product/solution marketing and demand generation in high-technology companies.
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study. Master's degree or MBA preferred.
* Experience in a business-to-business (B2B/B2B2C) environment, high-tech products/services required. Retail industry knowledge a plus.
* Excellent writing and presentation skills with an ability to strike the perfect tone, whether writing email copy, web content or a whitepaper.
* Outstanding interpersonal skills: decisive, action-oriented, and able to motivate, inspire, and lead cross-functional teams
* Top-tier problem-solving skills with the ability to achieve results despite ambiguity, and ability to think strategically about technology and its business implications
* Ambitious self-starter who understands the need to work collaboratively, but with the confidence and willingness to roll up sleeves, work independently, and execute to get the job done.
* Super organized, knowing where everything is at all times with an ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities.
* Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly evolving industry and business organization.
* Willing to travel occasionally to meet with sales leaders, partners, attend events and support the sales team.