Product Marketing Manager - Medical Devices
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Growing Medical Device
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client, a growing Medical Device company, is seeking a Marketing Manager in the greater Anaheim, CA area.
In this key role, as a MARKETING MANAGER, YOU WILL...
* Manage and coordinate marketing, advertising and promotional tools for medical device products.
* Provide support to sales initiatives and programs including acquisition of distribution contract agreements and tenders.
* Develop innovative marketing plans and strategies for assigned products.
* Review product design for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, and customer requirements.
* Conduct market research and analyze competitive product offerings.
* Create strategies and tactics to gain market share.
* Collaborate with R&D to develop customer functional requirements for new products.
* Manage all aspects of marketing tool development, including sales training.
* Provide project status updates to senior management.
* Stay current with industry trends, materials, tools, processes and technology.
REQUIREMENTS FOR MARKETING MANAGER:
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Life Science, Engineering or related discipline. MBA degreepreferred.
* 4+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN MARKETING AND PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT IN THE MEDICAL DEVICE INDUSTRY.
* MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN DOWNSTREAM MARKETING.
* Demonstrated experience leading technical teams with successful implementation of new products to the market.
* Prior knowledge and experience with medical device regulatory requirements and medical device market segments.
* Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
* Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, organizational, project management, and problem solving skills.
* Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project.
* Competent at building business models, strategic and financial justification of initiatives.