Product Marketing Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONARE YOU INTERESTED IN DRIVING THE APPLICATIONS STRATEGY FOR A DYNAMIC ENTERPRISE TECHNOLOGY COMPANY THAT SERVES THE FASHION/APPAREL INDUSTRY
As market leader in enterprise application software, CGS's Business Applications group enables many of the world's most recognized fashion and apparel companies to manage critical business transactions and concept-to-consumer processes to improve speed to market, gain greater process visibility and control, increase productivity and operational efficiency, reduce costs and enhance competitiveness.
We're currently looking for a PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER/DIRECTOR with the following capabilities to join our team.
STRATEGIC THINKER- As a Product Marketing Manager, you have strong strategic capability and communications skills to capture, translate and transform market trends and product plans into a successful go-to-market strategy for CGS's Business Applications division.
TRACK RECORD OF SUCCESS - You will be responsible for developing market and product level messaging that drives awareness and adoption to achieve rapid revenue growth for your solutions. You will also develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand working closely with the rest of the marketing team.
INDUSTRY EXPERTISE- You will be the in-house expert on market trends and buyers in the fashion/apparel/footwear industry and will transfer that knowledge to sales through training and sales enablement materials and tools. You will have the expertise to segment, analyze and reach out to buyers to generate market awareness, launch products and develop content that drives interest in CGS.
AGILITY- The successful candidate will be able to hit the ground running and thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment, work well independently and as part of a team, and have excellent project management and multi-tasking skills. CGS is a culture that demands a strong entrepreneurial spirit and ability to wear many hats including rolling up your sleeves to get things done.
* Understand target market - size, runway, ideal targets
* Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market
* Sales enablement - communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
* Set clear launch goals, metrics, and performance management cadence, defining key milestones for launch readiness, including cross-functional executive stakeholder alignment and ongoing communications
* Market and competitive intelligence - be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition
* Demand generation - develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products
* Expert communicator - work across and within various teams, stakeholders and industry/analyst associations to gather and synthesize market insights and company objectives including solutions, industry, and geographies.
* Participate in conferences and events by building and enabling team to deliver compelling product demos and solution presentations.
* Drive interaction with market stakeholders such as Analyst and Public Relations, and other communication channels to deliver the right messages into the market via the right channels.
* Proven track record of launch strategy-to-execution success demonstrating measurable results to brand awareness metrics and pipeline contribution to revenue.
* Develop budgets for senior-level management approval and manage budget once approved
* 5+ years of product marketing experience in enterprise software market, technology, supply chain in the Business-to-Business technology space
* Bachelor's degree in business or marketing
* Experience must involve building and working on go-to-market plans to support company revenue goals.
* Experience with ERP Software and/or fashion industry is a major plus
* Strong analytical skills - ability to quickly analyze data to identify key insights and apply them to strategic and tactical marketing programs
* Strong presentation development skills
* Strong written and oral communication capabilities
* Ability to roll-up your sleeves and get things done as an entrepreneur and individual contributor
* Outstanding project management, organizational and interpersonal skills