Product Marketing Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Palo Alto, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the outbound product marketing activities for innovative enterprise application security solutions.
* Product messaging - Create messaging that differentiates
* Product content - Author informative, persuasive content that can be delivered through multiple channels
* Sales and marketing enablement - Communicate our unique value proposition and differentiators to the sales team and develop tools & marketing material that support the selling process
* Partner closely with Corporate Marketing team to support and represent Contrast at industry and company events.
* Product launch - Plan the launch of new product releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
* Market intelligence - Be the expert on your buyers and their buying process, as well as how to crush the competition
* Public speaking - Present to audiences at industry events, tradeshows and customer meetings
* Customer pulse - Help identify customer requirements and, working with Product Management, define product strategy
* 5+ years in product marketing, product management, or field marketing positions
* Experience marketing technology products to large or mid-market buyers
* Familiarity one or more of these product markets: cyber security, IT, software development
* Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Passion for learning & attention to detail
* Deadline driven - can manage multiple projects and stay on schedule
* Willingness to travel5-20%
* Excellent people and management skills to facilitate interactions with co-workers, cross-functional teams, customers, prospects and third parties
* Solid skills with office productivity applications such as Google Docs or MS Office, and especially PowerPoint