Product Marketing Manager (SD-WAN)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R4676 Product Marketing Manager (SD-WAN) (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Product Marketing Manager (SD-WAN)
Citrix is a leading provider of mobile workspace and application networking solutions that help people work from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. Citrix solutions pave the way for business to thrive in the cloud era, embracing mobile users, personal devices, wireless access, app stores, SaaS, and cloud infrastructure.
We’re currently looking for a product marketing specialist to join the NetScaler SD-WAN product team in Santa Clara. This position will play a key role in developing content and executing marketing progrms for NetScaler SD-WAN– an exciting and very rapidly growing offering in the Citrix portfolio. For the successful candidate, it offers a great opportunity to work with a cross section of marketing and sales teams and learn and contribute to all aspects of product marketing.
The successful individual will work within the Product Marketing team and will support the technical marketing plans and activities for the NetScaler SD-WAN product line. Specific activities will include:
Product Content – Create and manage the development of content such as brochures, social media posts, white papers, case studies, webinars, website content, and presentations
Sales Enablement – Communicate the product’s value proposition and best practices for selling to sales and partner teams
Marketing – Interface with corporate marketing teams to execute marketing plans and track results for lead generation and product launch
Events and Conferences – Coordinate and participate in events and conferences in which the product is being represented
Customer Intelligence – Become an expert on the product’s customers and their use cases
- 3-5 years of product marketing or marketing management experience, with an understanding of B2B marketing, preferably for a technology company
- Proficient in translating highly technical product offerings and concepts for a wide variety of audiences, clearly explaining the “why”, not just the “what”.
- Excellent writing and verbal skills required, with an ability to tailor content to different audiences and media outlets as well as an ability to edit content written by others for message and clarity
- Ability to participate in and lead the efforts of internal and external teams in order to create content and execute marketing programs
- Experience with the Adobe Design suite and Microsoft Office is strongly desired, with particular emphasis on Adobe InDesign, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably with focus in Engineering, Business or Marketing.
#CB, #JD, *M
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.