Product Marketing Manager 8/19/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY -1091
Crawford Group is seeking two full time/salaried Product Marketing Managers for our technology client located in San Francisco, CA. The Product Marketing Managers will lead go-to-market plans, product launches and sustain marketing campaigns for our clients' design segment. The Managers will craft messaging and positioning, as well as defining strategies that drive retention and engagement. You'll also work closely with Product Managers to influence product development to help improve acquisition and retention of SaaS members. This will include working to craft a consistent customer journey that you will then need to test and optimize.
The ideal candidates are passionate for design/creativity/aesthetics and possess diplomatic influencer/ consensus building skills. Candidates should excel at working in a fast paced work environment with products going through rapid/continual changes. Attention to detail and the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into consumer benefits and value propositions are crucial.
* Lead go-to-market and product marketing lifecycle management strategies
* Execute upon global go-to-market product marketing launch strategies and initiatives
* Partner with Corporate Marketing and Group Manager to develop an integrated campaigns strategy and content roadmap that aligns to targeted customer personas
* Partner closely with cross-functional teams to deliver launch and campaign assets that resonate with and map to each persona and its unique buyer journey
* Drive market and product segmentation that differentiates client products and services across global markets and influences key product decisions
* Understand app features and write messaging as needed
* Work with the PR and Social Media teams on ideas to better amplify these workflows
* Establish and nurture strong relationships with in country counterparts, understand Geo-centric needs, ensuring content is leveraged optimally and consistently in North America as well as in abroad
* 5-7years hands-on (B2C/enterprise) product marketing experience. Must include experience working for at least one large enterprise technology company. Startup experience a strong plus. Must have a passion for creative/design.
* Experience with developing personas, outlining buyer's journey and developing content plan/roadmap to accelerate these journeys
* Ability to quickly grasp product features and benefits and translate those into brief accurate, high quality deliverables like copy, images and tutorials
* Track record of success working across a wide spectrum of marketing activities (advertising, public relations, digital marketing, etc.) and driving marketing for product launch
* Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
* Proven experience communicating and presenting data to key stakeholders and senior management
* Outstanding follow-through, time management, and project management skills
* Must be highly organized and work seamlessly to juggle shifting workloads, while possessing strong analytical experience, using data, tests and experiments to inform decisions.
* Adaptive to change, confident, internal customer-centric focused, consensus builder
* BS/BA in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field required
* Full time/direct/salaried employee of client. Competitive total compensation package D.O.E., w2, including bonus and comprehensive benefits.
* Fully onsite at client offices in San Francisco, CA. No phone calls, please.
* Standard business hours, ASAP - full time, ongoing as a salaried/direct hire/ employee of client Interested Please create a profile and upload your resume in Word format.