Product Marketing Manager 8/9/2016
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY THIS POSITION CAN BE LOCATED ANYWHERE IN THE USA.
The Company is a premier provider of IT products and services, is expanding its footprint in the endpoint security space. With customers that include 3 of the top 4 US banks, defense, airlines, healthcare and service provider organizations, the Company serves the needs of some of the most demanding customers around the globe. The company has solutions in endpoint management, security, cloud orchestration and IoT domains.
The Company is seeking a seasoned product manager and go-to-market (GTM) specialist with strong, recent experience in the endpoint security domain. This individual is responsible for mapping the security space in endpoints and related domains. S/he is capable of defining the various vectors of security in the space, as well as identifying the various players in the market who address these security vectors. S/he defines the unique value propositions for the product, and identify what we build versus buy or partner on. This person owns the business roadmap for the product. S/he drives the partner relationships as appropriate to create the solution ecosystem that sets this Company apart. S/he also defines and drives how we take our product to the market in the best possible manner, and how we create a differentiation in an otherwise busy market space.
The right candidate has:
* At least 8 years of experience in the software industry focused on the enterprise space
* At least 2 years of demonstrable product management and GTM experience in the recent past, including owning roadmaps, and driving early stage product launch
* Would have spent at least 2 years in the security domain with focus on endpoint security, including IoC, IoA, vulnerabilities and others, not just antivirus
* Would have a good understanding of the security landscape - understanding who the vendors are, and how they position themselves
* Has the chops to drive partnerships with the appropriate players in the space
* Possesses a can-do attitude, and is willing to take on challenges, and find solutions
* Should have a BachelorDegree in computer science, engineering or a related field.
* Any prior experience with IoT space, Mobility Management and Tanium would be considered a plus.
This Company offers a competitive salary and compensation package. The company offers outstanding benefits that include a first-class Healthcare program with generous subsidies and industry-leading PTO. The Company has both a rich and open culture where employees' are empowered to drive both individual and company success and where continuing individual development is supported and encouraged.