Product Marketing Manager - Surfscan
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONCompany Overview
Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA-Tencor, we're making technology advancements that are bigger and tinier than the world has ever seen.
Who are we* We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer*
The Surfscan product line in Wafer Inspection Group (WIG) is the world leader in the design and manufacture of advanced optical inspection tools for monitoring of process defects in advanced semiconductor factories.
* Key member of product marketing team within the Surfscan division.
* Contribute to setting and executing strategy for existing products, including pricing, new feature development, product roll-out and product lifecycle management.
* Own the product adoption and market penetration objectives for assigned product line. Manage customer relationships and identify customer needs for Surfscan products.
* Work closely with customers to develop new applications and use cases for Surfscan products.
* Contribute to the development of new products, including developing the investment rationale, business plan, product configurations and roadmap, and detailed product feature set.
* Interface with Engineering, Manufacturing, and Sales to develop new products and enhance existing products & product lines.
* The selected individual may travel domestically and internationally to interface with customers and partners between 25% - 50%.
* Product marketing, Applications Engineering and/or program management experience preferred
* Excellent presentation & communication skills
* Bachelor s or Master s Degree in Engineering with Five (5)+ years of experience in semiconductor equipment business
* Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 5 years of experience OR
* Master's Level Degree with at least 4 years of experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Additional BenefitsTuition Reimbursement
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Employee Training and Development