Product Mgr - CONVERGESolv
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONProduct Mgr - CONVERGESolv
Become part of a team that thrives on excellence in a fast changing technology world. We are in-the-know individuals in an environment where exciting change is constant and thought-provoking. We see the infinite possibilities of new technology solutions that change the world for the better, and were proud to know our company is a part of it.
TRANSFORM TECHNOLOGY PRODUCTS INTO BUSINESS GROWTH AREAS FOR OUR CUSTOMERS.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing large volume vendor and/or multiple products lines. SYNNEX is looking for a highly talented, detail-oriented and motivated individual with proven communication skills and a strong work ethic to work in a challenging, fast-paced, energetic environment.
* As the primary contact for our Vendor Account Rep, you will have a key focus on developing and executing a go to market strategy for assigned vendor ensuring all SYNNEX resources are used to the fullest potential on behalf of the vendor and acting as the point of internal escalation for vendor issues relating to operational, marketing and/or finance issues.
* To help meet goals, you will manage profit and loss of product line including but not limited to minimizing losses (i.e. price protection and inventory costs) that include vendor management and rebate tracking and analyzing financial reports to manage the P/L of a single large-volume or multiple product line as well as directly manage/negotiate back end rebate programs/ensure accrued amount is invoiced and collected.
* You will also be charged with working with Marketing to develop marketing programs and internal sales communications and with negotiating favorable terms and conditions with vendors.
* Other duties will include developing and executing overall business plan to include assessing risk and opportunities, developing and implementing marketing strategies and preparing proposals to vendor for business opportunities.
* You will be responsible for meeting/exceeding monthly revenues, Net GM% and Net GM$ vendor forecasts and own P & L responsibilities for assigned vendors.
* You will also have responsibility for supporting sales with product guidance, product pricing and market trends and ensure vendor regular train sales.
* Other duties will include designing and establishing pricing matrix to support day to day quoting opportunities and responding to sales inquiries in a timely manner.
* You will work with sales and buyers to ensure sales forecasts are incorporated into future buying volumes and respond to inquiries about orders and work with Vendor and Sales to maximize bid opportunities.
* You will also be the consolidator of competitive information and point of escalation on vendor issues relating to their channel strategies, selling practices, special programs and other general trouble shooting.
MUST HAVES FOR THE JOB:
* Bachelor Degree and a minimum of two (2) years directly related/transferable product management experience required; Post-secondary degree or diploma desired.
* Solid time management skills with the ability to multi-task and stay focused.
* Demonstrated professionalism and a proven team player.
* Proven project and time management skills.
* Established experience developing and executing on product marketing plans and the ability to develop group presentations.
* Tactical planning and business communication skills a must.
* Ability to travel between 10-20%
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
This position has a base salary. Benefits include profit sharing (which is discretionary and not guaranteed), health insurance, 401k, FSA, STD & LTD, vacation benefits (accrued at 10 days a year to start), 10 paid holidays, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and tuition reimbursement.
EMPLOYEES ARE OUR GREATEST ASSET AND WE EMPOWER THEM TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN OUR BUSINESS. DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION MAKES US ALL BETTER. QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, DISABILITY OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS.
SYNNEX. BE A PART OF IT!
Note: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
US-070-Greenville (SC) (SNX070)
39 Pelham Ridge Dr
39 Pelham Ridge Dr