Product Operations Specialist 8/25/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
Support our existing product operations including manufacturing supply chain performance and quality tracking. This role is responsible for customer delivery of AASKI's existing airborne products. This work includes production scheduling, inventory planning, participating in source selection, and tracking quality performance with external customers and vendors.
Manufacturing of current products, including troubleshooting manufacturing and repair processes. Development projects include: Transitioning next generation AASKI Airborne products to manufacturing, process improvements and ISO9001 adoption.
Job Duties / Responsibilities:
* Inventory planning and purchasing initiation
* Production planning and scheduling
* Support production test equipment maintenance and calibration
* Vendor performance and quality tracking
* Product quality tracking
* US Citizenship & Ability to obtain and maintain US Secret security clearance required.
* Bachelor's Degree in Operations Management or related field or equivalent experience.
* 7+ years working in custom electronics product manufacturing environments.
* Highly motivated, self-sufficient, and able to work well both independently and in a team environment.
* Strong commitment to process and quality.
* Willing to travel ~25%; OCONUS travel if needed.
* Facility with Microsoft Office.
* Experience with manufacturing software tools.
* Airborne product experience, including modems, self-pointing antennas and Navigation units.
* Experience manufacturing products certified to DO-160.
* Experience handling and shipping export controlled products.
* Experience implementing ISO9001/AS9100.
AASKI provides an excellent package of comprehensive benefits for full-time employees beginning the first day of employment.
* Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
* 10 Paid Holidays; 3 weeks Paid Time Off.
* 401k Retirement Plan with employer match.
* Life Insurance and AD&D; Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D.
* Long and Short Term Disability.
* Flexible Spending Account.
* Discounted Legal Service, Income Protection, Discounted Home & Auto.
Experience working in a CMMI Level 3 project/business environment a plus for all open positions. US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Security clearance required. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability. All employees of the Company are employed At Will. This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability.