Product Pricing Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/17/2016
Winston Salem, NC
The Industrial & Commercial Transportation (ICT) business unit of TE Connectivity has an opportunity for a Strategic Pricing Manager based out of Kettering, OH or Winston-Salem NC. This position will report to the ICT Global Pricing Manager of the Transportation Solutions ICT Business Unit.
The Industrial and Commercial Transportation Business Unit has a vision of winning in the market by differentiating ourselves from our competition through an Extraordinary Customer Experience. We are seeking leaders with a passion for service, and the resolve to create solutions. The Strategic Pricing Manager is responsible for managing Distribution and Direct pricing agreements, establishing pricing strategies, initiatives and operations focused on generating profitable and sustainable business growth by driving improvements on price, margin, volumes and ECE. You will also support global pricing initiatives across the Business Unit by working with the Business Leadership Teams, Global Sales Teams and Global Customer Care Teams. This is a people leadership role that takes pride in coaching, managing and developing a team of geographically dispersed Global Agreement Pricing Team members.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Improve the agreement review cycles by aligning to stakeholder requirements and embedding strategy and value into the process as well as in the mindset of the team and stakeholders.
* Support ICT Global Pricing Manager with adhoc detailed pricing analytics to establish key pricing strategies
* Makes recommendations for changes to existing price structures.
* Proactive identification and resolution of pricing opportunities.
* Provide regular pricing reports / pricing analytics.
* Build an inclusive and diverse culture within team and business.
* Data mining and mass data processing.
* Other ad-hoc assignments.
* Bachelor or Master s degree with relevant work experience (Financial/Pricing)
* Broad experience in working with the MS Office packages Word, Excel
* Experience in working with SAP (SD module) and MS Office Access is a plus
* 5+ years Pricing and/or analytics knowledge/experience
* At least two years of managerial experience
* Strong, professional and effective verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent analytical skills. Can access/use data and apply analytical skills to solve problems
* Ability to influence and transform data into actionable information.
* Self-motivated with critical attention to detail and deadlines.
* Ability to adapt well to change in direction and priority in a fast- paced and deadline-oriented environment.