Product-Process Trainer I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 1/10/2017
Black Knight Financial Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONBlack Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems, data and analytics offerings, and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Conducts task/job based training on BKFS products and systems for: New clients as part of new conversions, conversion-merger and acquisition projects, Existing clients who require refresher training or need to train new employees, and/or BKFS employees who support the product.
Classes may be conducted at BKFS training sites or at client locations. Classes may consist of standard or customized course content, and may use a train-the-trainer or end user approach. Based on the course, the primary audiences for training typically include personnel, system administrators, technical resources, and operational staff within client organizations.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Conducts training needs assessments to understand characteristics and skill level of learners, the job setting, and to identify the processes and tasks performed by system users.
* Determines appropriate instructional strategy based on results of needs assessment.
* Designs, modifies, or develops instructional materials for multiple training modalities including traditional instructor-led classes, web-based/virtual classes, and job-aids.
* Conducts traditional classroom or web-based training sessions, using effective presentation skills, verbal communication skills, and classroom management skills at BKFS facilities or client locations.
* Assesses training outcomes by soliciting and reviewing feedback and evaluation of classes taught.
* For systems/products trained, reviews system/software documentation from product development teams, such as release notes, system requirements, system design specifications, technical and functional system design, configuration control requirements, etc. to understand and stay current on systems changes, enhances system knowledge through hands-on practice using test banks.
* Develops and manages content and parameters of training banks including account and scenario setup, product definition across multiple applications, and security.
* Manages and completes all aspects of training projects including:
* Review of Statement of Work and other contractual client documents relevant to training services for assigned projects
* Communication with clients
* Works with implementation and client relationship teams to understand clients business needs, adapts training context and content accordingly,
* Scheduling and travel planning
* Status and expense reporting
* Follow-up and issue resolution
* Resets all parameters of training bank including student and demonstration accounts, user IDs, and passwords based on requirements for next class.
* Stays current on relevant trends within the financial services industries (e.g., banking, wealth management, insurance, regulatory) as they pertain to BKFS products and services and specific assignments.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in finance or adult education or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Thorough, detailed knowledge of BKFS systems and products trained as well as BKFS procedures
* Effective presentation and interpersonal skills
* Understanding of, and ability to demonstrate, adult education principles and techniques
* Classroom Management skills
* Understanding of banking and financial services industries and products including, but not limited to, commercial and customer banking, lending, insurance, wealth management, online banking, card services, and bill payment services
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, clear, tactful, and constructive
* Proficient with technology and office automation tools and applications
Customer service skills, understanding and focusing on clients needs, establishing credibility, and building positive, professional, relationships with clients * Team skills, including ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels within organization, internally and externally
* Strong time management skills
* Attention to detail
* Analytical, problem-solving skills
* Project management skills, ability to prioritize and complete tasks
* Leadership skills
* Negotiation skills
* Flexibility, versatility, dependability
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Entry professional role requiring basic skills with moderate level of proficiency. Works under close to moderate supervision with limited latitude for independent judgment while learning. Can train a limited number of standard multi-day courses (3 to 5) and all standard virtual courses related to a single BKFS application. Completes learning plans for new courses successfully with some assistance from senior peers. Collaborates with senior peers and instructional designers on small, non-complex course development projects to learn through experience. Keeps informed of product development activities to stay informed on the need for revisions, corrections, or changes in course materials. Conducts local classes consisting of standard course content. May assist senior peers on non-complex projects to learn through experience. Typically requires a minimum of one to five (1-5) years of experience in banking or adult education.
Black Knight Financial Services is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer