Product Repair Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Keyence Corporation of America
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary:
Testing and instrument repair entry level position.
Principal Duties and Tasks:
* Coordinate the inbound receiving and tracking of products in need of inspection or repair.
* Communicate the status including cost of repairs to sales reps and/or customers primarily via phone and email
* Inspect defective products to diagnose the causes of defects and determine cost of repairs
* Enter and maintain the accurate status and testing logs of each repair into the database
* Testing of Keyence owned trial equipment including leadership of 3rd party test team.
* Travel to distribution center, as needed, to lead and assist the 3rd party test team.
* Ability to establish and maintain good communication with sales and customers
* Ability to use basic hand tools
* Analytical skill to identify the underlying principles or reasons for failed product
* Dependability job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable for completing the duties and projects on time
* Ability to lift and carry 30 - 70 lbs. of equipment
* Repair skills including soldering and use of testing equipment such as a digital volt meter.
* Ability to read schematics
2 year technical degree and/or previous instrument repair or quality control experience In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keyence Corporation is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in employment and ensures equal opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, nationality, age, sex or atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait of any individual, genetic information, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, pregnancy, family responsibility, affectional or sexual preference/orientation, veteran status, liability for service in the armed forces of the United States, refusal to submit to genetic test or make available the results of genetic test or any other reason protected by state or federal law. If, due to disability, you are unable to complete this online application, please fax your request for a reasonable accommodation or expression of interest to (201)474-9177.
E-VERIFY: If you are selected for this position, the documentation you present for purposes of completing the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Form I-9 on your hire date will be verified through the DHS "E-Verify" system. Federal law requires Keyence Corporation of America to use the E-Verify system to confirm the employment eligibility of all new hires. Under this system, the new hire is required to resolve any identified discrepancies within eight (8) Federal government work days as a condition of continued employment.