Product Sales Manager O-Inspect (NC or TN)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
Carl Zeiss Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONPRODUCT SALES MANAGER O-INSPECT (NC OR TN)
* Sales responsibility for the product
* Product Demonstration
* Providing technical product demonstrations of Carl Zeiss Optical Metrology Products to potential customers.
* Showing potential customers why the Carl Zeiss solution provides more value than competitors.
* Demonstrating the power of Carl Zeiss Software in Optical applications.
* Participation at trade shows, regional meetings and technical seminars.
* Product Application Sales
* Sales and support of Zeiss O-Inspect product line and related components into the Optical/Multi-Sensor CMM (as assigned) market while using the skill sets developed in the ZSP training.
* Professional account and project management, including professional Zeiss Selling Process (ZSP) skills: information Gathering skills, Information Sharing skills, proposal generation, Proposal Presentation skills (including a technically correct quotation), Proof of Concept (demonstration), Negotiation, maintenance of project related data in the CRM system, forecasting, and a strong focus on customer retention, profitability and growth to the customer base.
* Submits monthly sales forecast.
* Organization of and participation in regional workshops and seminars within defined territory.
* Compliance with ad hoc and scheduled management requests for feedback and data.
* Active participation in on-going personal development, including self-inspired or corporate training, both product- and sales-related, based on dialogue with the Business Manager on and ad hoc basis.
* Customer Support
* Answering questions, resolving problems, providing application advice via phone, fax, email, Go-to-Assist, or on-site visits.
* Providing advice on equipment, methods, applications and techniques.
* Providing training and resolving application issues with user(s).
* BA/BS in Engineering, Business or related discipline or commensurate experience is required.
* A technical background in optical measurement is mandatory.
* Experience in Sales or Sales Support along with understanding of capital equipment, manufacturing and engineering processes.
* Intermediate in Microsoft Office.
* ACT database experience preferred.
* Ability to read and understand engineering drawings is required.
With just under 25,000 employees, ZEISS is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years. ZEISS develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your application using the link at the bottom of this page, indicating your earliest possible entry date.
Carl Zeiss Industrial Metrology, LLC