Product Services Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis administrative team member will be supporting the Product Services department with a focus on internal and external activities with attention to detail and excellence
* Creating and maintaining all technical files both physical and electronic
* Reviewing and updating COM databases ensuring all are current and accurate
* Maintaining Product Services Libraries including custom spec binders, binder cards, special finishing library and other reference documents
* Ensuring all administrative activities related to product launch are complete, accurate and in place prior to launch
* Support the activity of entering and following up test requests (COM, External lab and Internal lab)
* Maintain lists of current PS activity and report status to team during weekly meeting
* Monitor and support general inquiries inbox
* Perform product evaluations as necessary including hands on lab work and quality review
* Backing up team members as needed
* Project management skills
* Must have strong written communications skills necessary to document current processes and interact with all employees of an organization
* Must have verbal and presentation skills; participating in meetings and aiding in presentations to all levels of management.
* Able to build external relationships with customers and/or suppliers
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
* Experience handling multiple projects at any given time