- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Product Solution Sales Manager, Sr
Responsible for the sale of IP products. Matrix connections to the EAM s and IP Business unit. Develop strategic products sales strategies and help the account teams implement them to accelerate and grow sales opportunities. Responsible for driving IP and related solutions sales, coordinating and delivering competitive selling material, and disseminating the best IP selling strategies across teams within the assigned region. Gathers and assesses customer and competitive input from the field and key accounts. Works with product development team to ensure competitive product offerings are available. Emphasis will be placed on the ability to understand customer programs and map Synopsys IP solutions to their needs while differentiating Synopsys offering.. Must be capable of providing IP sales leadership to the account sales team and to the IP business unit. Have proven experience driving multi-million dollar, complex, solution based sales campaigns.
Job Responsibilities and Activities:
Will serve as the primary sales contact for IP products for assigned region
Works in a team environment with Executive Account management, Corporate and Field Applications Engineers, Product Marketing Managers, Contracts Administration, and Finance staff to meet and exceed established sales objectives
Identify trends to forecast and respond to requests and inquiries from the business unit and executives by using data from select database and reports. Implement IP solutions to customer problems by applying creative ideas to meet their business and technical objectives.
Supports the assigned field team to drive IP selling strategies and to support an understanding of the customer s challenges and needs with regard to IP requirements. Evaluates customer requirements, assess Synopsys IP portfolio and roadmap, develops a proposal, and closes business with the customer.
As required, coordinates the preparation of written proposals, and works with internal organizations such as business units, legal, finance, and order processing for the purpose of closing business. Responsible for developing complex technical sales plans, which may involve competitive displacements, or creative business agreements to meet or exceed pre-established quotas.
* BS with typically 10+ years experience in technical selling related activities
* Requires a good understanding of IC design methods and IP building blocks such as interface IP, foundation IP, and embedded processors, knowledge of the complete sales process, strong communication skills, and the ability to interact with engineering and financial staff at all levels.
* Ability to grasp complex technical data and to communicate to a broad range of technical and non-technical people.
* Uses professional concepts to solve a wide-range of difficult problems in imaginative and creative ways. Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies.