- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Product Training Scheduler
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Superior Group is actively seeking a Product Training Scheduler for our client located in Dallas, TX 75234 for a contract opportunity.
Pay Rate: $17.50 per hour
Duration: 90 days
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
Schedule all stages for Brand Inside Sales Experts (Welcome Calls, Business Checkups etc.) through contacting customers directly through email and/or phone.
- Follow the clearly defined process for documenting all activities within salesforce including schedule attempts,created events, notes for Inside Expert etc.
- Contact Internal Lab/Brand Partners as needed
- Achieve desired number of calls scheduled per day
- Partner with Client Experts Inside Specialists to ensure daily number of calls completed is achieved.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
High School Diploma or GED
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
Strong organizational skills
Able to communicate clearly and effectively with internal partners and customers
Coordinate with multiple internal partners to schedule for maximum efficiency
Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
Sense of Urgency
Go Beyond. www.superiorjobs.com.
EEO Employer - Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.