- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Production Accountant (the community)
ABOUT THE COMMUNITY:
the community develops culturally-driven ideas for visionary brands.
Founded in 2001, the community is a global communications agency known for its innovative cross-cultural expertise for brands across the U.S., Latin America and beyond. the community has 3 officestwo in Miami (one of which is a house. really), one in Buenos Aires. The agency has long been recognized for its strategic and creative excellence and has been named to AdAges A List in both 2013 and in 2015.
the community's clients include a roster of iconic brands including: Apple, Converse, Corona Extra, Modelo Especial, Red Bull, Office Depot, Hornitos Tequila, Sauza Tequila, Google, Jim Beam, Time Warner Cable, Rolling Stone Magazine and MTV/VH1, among others.
Do you want to become part of the community?
We are hiring a: PRODUCTION ACCOUNTANT
PRIMARY FUNCTION / POSITION SUMMARY:
Production Accountant reports to Sapient, works with Business Affairs Manager and the Production and Business Finance Manager at the community. The production accountant will maintain record and control 3rd party vendor and client billing on all production projects for the community.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Open jobs in Paprika that are requested by the client account team.
* Set up new vendors in Paprika
* Process 3rd party vendor invoices that are sent from producers and business affairs manager.
* Troubleshoot with 3rd party vendors regarding invoicing and payment status.
* Request approval for payment on 3rd party vendor payments from Director of Finance.
* Process billing request and approved estimates from the client account team in Paprika.
* Send invoices to client account team for review.
QUALIFICATIONS / SPECIFIC SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
* BACHELORS DEGREE HIGHLY DESIRED
* AT LEAST 2 YEAR OF ACCOUNTING EXPERIENCE
* MUST have MS Office Experience and Accounting Systems (Paprika or equivalent)
* Must be highly organized and able to prioritize work.
* Effective communication and problem solving skills.
SapientNitroSM, part of Publicis.Sapient, is a new breed of agency redefining storytelling for an always-on world. Were changing the way our clients engage todays connected consumers by uniquely creating integrated, immersive stories across brand communications, digital engagement, and omni-channel commerce. We call it Storyscaping, where art and imagination meet the power and scale of systems thinking. SapientNitros unique combination of creative, brand and technology expertise results in one global team collaborating across disciplines, perspectives and continents to create game-changing success for our Global 1000 clients, such as Chrysler, Citi, The Coca-Cola Company, Lufthansa, Target, and Vodafone, in 31 cities across The Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific. For more information, visit www.sapientnitro.com.
Sapient is a registered service mark of Sapient Corporation.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS WILL BE MADE AS NECESSARY FOR THE KNOWN PHYSICAL OR MENTAL DISABILITY OF AN OTHERWISE QUALIFIED APPLICANT OR EMPLOYEE UNLESS DOING SO WOULD IMPOSE AN UNDUE HARDSHIP ON THE OPERATION OF THE COMPANYS BUSINESS.
SAPIENT US IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS TO SAPIENT US WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS.
Sapient US is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants to Sapient US will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.