This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
TITLE: Production Artist
LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA
SHIFT: 10:00 AM to 7 PM Shift.
Production Artist with some digital background
This position, a production-level (non-design) position within the Design Studio, teams with designers in the graphic production of deliverables in a variety of media, including digital and print. Translates design specifications into deliverables, integrates text and graphics, creates/edits complex templates with speed/accuracy and prepares/finalizes files for printing/copying or hosting on web servers.
* Demonstrates/applies advanced knowledge of firm brand and standard graphic applications with high-level technical/software skills.
* Effectively prioritizes/balances multiple projects and may lead teams to collaborate and provide additional resources to meet deadlines.
* Translates design concepts to develop final, refined layouts and production art
* Demonstrates photo/image manipulation and transformation skills, pulling out bleed, resizing and cropping, as needed
* Demonstrates expertise in placing graphics and text, using master pages and style sheets, standard electronic file management/archiving and troubleshooting
* Advanced knowledge of layout, type, color, tracking, kerning and leading
* Applies advance knowledge of firm brand/strategy to create branded templates
* Incorporates revisions, punctuation, spelling, formatting and performs mail merge functions
* Demonstrates effective project management, including preparing estimates/timelines/budget, on-time deliverables and resource allocation
* Prepares files for print/electronic delivery; effectively brokers requests (internal/external), including with vendors Anticipates customer needs and offers innovative ideas/options/solutions
* Contributes technical skills and guides teams, including virtually, with leading practices
* Cross-trains in other applications/functions to provide overall coverage/support
* Acts as a peer advisor, coach or trainer on software and processes and shares knowledge
* Maintains compliance with all firm technology tools/processes, including utilization/productivity requirements
* Works independently and lead project teams
* Performance and product are reviewed periodically for quality and customer experience
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.