This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
DEAN FOODS COMPANY
DE PERE, WI
Dean Foods/Morning Glory Dairy, located in DePere,
Wisconsin, is now hiring a Production Associate. Morning
Glory Dairy is a demanding, fast-paced fluid milk and
sour cream processing facility.
The person hired for this position may be trained to
perform a number of different jobs in our Production or
Cooler Department. Job assignments will include
operating a variety of fluid milk and sour cream filling
machines and packaging and processing equipment. May be
responsible for picking orders, palletizing, loading and
unloading products and/or cases, and working any station
or line that is assigned.
* Accurately document all production runs, downtime,
weights, code dates and label verification.
* Subject to on-call duty in cases of plant emergency
* Collect first, last and product changes for lab
* Sanitize fillers at specified intervals and protect
product integrity at all times.
* Operate manual and/or automated CIP equipment as well
perform manual cleaning.
* Maintain communication with other departments,
management and employees and notify them of any problems
and/or concerns that may restrict the efficiency of
* Ensure all paperwork is filled out in a clear, legible
and accurate format, and completed with required
* Ensure all required information is documented in
accordance with SOP s.
* Analyze process data and equipment performance data to
improve quality, throughput, and troubleshoot.
* Utilizing continuous improvement mindset, assist in
identifying opportunities to improve processes.
* Follow Good Manufacturing Practices.
* Maintain a clean, sanitary and safe work area.
* Follow all required work safe practices. This would
include wearing of all required PPE in designated areas,
confined space safety, safe chemical handling, fall
* Responsible for food safety, pre-requisite programs
and food quality related to designated area.
* Report any food safety and food quality related issues
to management immediately.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or GED required
* Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all
units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions
* Experience within the food and beverage industry
* Must be able to stand, walk, kneel and bend for
virtually the entire shift.
* Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally
* Must be able to work in a wet environment. Some
exposure to cleaning chemicals.
* Overtime and working on holidays is often required.
* Be able to effectively work in a team environment.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
* Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens
(including drug, background and criminal checks).
Dean Foods Company is an Equal Opportunity employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
age, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other category protected under federal,
state, or local laws.