This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
H.J. Heinz Company
Fort Myers, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONRequisition ID
The Production Associate position supports the Production Topping, Processing and Packaging areas in the following jobs on a rotational basis: packer, case packer, topping supplier, work in process supplier, case erector, palletizer and relief person.
The Production Associate will be expected to perform other duties when required including product rework and area clean up.
1. Orientor - Ensures bagel halves are appropriately placed on the shell conveyor as needed.
2. Topping supplier - Ensures a constant supply of topping to the processing area.
3. Packer - Places Bagel Bites in the product tray in a consistent manner. Ensures appropriate number of Bagel Bites are assigned to each tray.
4. Work in Process - Provides a constant supply of bagels to the processing line.
5. Case Erector - Erects cases with the assistance of the case erector equipment.
6. Case Packer - Inserts finished product into the master case.
7. Palletizer - Places master cases on pallet in appropriate position.
Position responsibilities are described in detail on the Standard Practices Bulletin. All job duties must be performed in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices, Job Safety Analysis, Safe Practices, General Work Rules and Company Policy and Procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
1. Ability to understand and demonstrate basic job procedures that have been established for each work area.
2. A reasonable amount of care must be taken while performing each task to avoid equipment damage and
3. Ability to lift up to 50lbs, bend, push and pull carts.
4. Ability to grasp objects with both hands.
5. Ability to stand for periods of up to 10 hours per day.
6. Ability to work in a 40-50 degree Fahrenheit environment as requited by USDA.
7. Ability to understand and demonstrate safe practices.
8. Ability to cooperate, interact and work as a member of a team.
9. Ability to work overtime and work special projects as necessary.
Fort Myers, FL
Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. As an equal opportunity employer, Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the American s with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 847 646-6044 for assistance.