This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
Advantage Resourcing have multiple openings for Production Associates to support our Electric Car Manufacturer Client in Fremont, CA. Their factory operates 24/7 with multiple shifts. Ideal candidate must be flexible to work any shifts including weekends and overtime as required to meet production schedule.
* Perform hands-on and physical assembly in a manufacturing environment.
* Utilize hand tools and power tools that may produce vibration during use.
* Evaluates the assembly process and equipment to look for continuous improvement opportunities.
* Personal Protective Equipment required: safety glasses, vests, steel toe shoes/boots, and hard hats, etc.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule with possible weekend work and overtime required.
* Physically able to stand, bend, stoop, kneel, reach, lift, carry and squat frequently/long periods of time.
* Ability to read, write, follow and comprehend work instructions.
* Demonstrates strong attention to detail & sense of urgency.
* Must have excellent attendance.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.