This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
St. Petersburg, FL
Saint Petersburg, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY St Petersburg manufacturing facility has immediate openings for Production Associates- working on a DAY shift. This role will be responsible for cleaning trays with a rubbing alcohol solution, sorting materials, stacking trays, pushing racks and cleaning metal vats that are used in pharmaceutical production. The schedule for this position will alternate work days (i.e. Monday, Tuesday, Friday & Saturday -46/ hrs; then the following week will be Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday- 34.5/hrs).
* MUST be able to work 7:30am-7:30pm on the days listed above.
* Must be flexible with overtime.
* Previous manufacturing/production experience preferred.
* Stable work history
* GED or High School diploma
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
* Must be able to successfully complete drug, background and employment screenings.
* Steel Toed Shoes Required!!
* For the right candidate these could become FT perm opportunities.
GREAT JOB GREAT COMPANY!!