This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Clemens Food Group
Build your career. Challenge the process. Collaborate & Engage.
Build your career with Clemens Food Group and be a part of an exciting, collaborative, team environment. At Clemens Food Group, we want you to constructively challenge and have your ideas heard. We are looking for diverse individuals who push the limits and think outside the box! Clemens Food Group realizes that our team members are the key to our success. Come be a part of our team and see your ideas in action!
The Cost Accounting Clerk will report to the Cost Accounting Manager & is responsible for:
Data Entry and Validation (Priority 1, 60% of the Time)
- Work with the Operations and Operations Analyst teams to enter, correct or validate Operations daily numbers around key performance indicators
- Provide the support required to enable the team to review production s metrics on a daily basis
- Identify opportunities to provide information to key stakeholders in a more timely manner
Report Assembly (Priority 2, 20% of the Time)
- In a timely manner, assemble the daily production reports required by the fresh side operations team to effectively run their business
- Assemble the reports that enable Operations to review their key performance indicators each week
Execute CFG Costing Procedures (Priority 3, 10% of the Time)
- Utilize previously developed standard operating procedure documents to produce the costs for CFG s products (to be validated and analyzed by Operations Analytics team)
- Work with the Operations Analytics team to trouble shoot issues and produce accurate costs on a weekly basis
Administrative/Department Goal Support (Priority 4, 10% of the Time)
- As directed by manager, provide administrative support to the Operations Analytics department where aid is most needed
- Basic mathematical proficiency
- HS Diploma or GED
- Ability to follow Standard Operations Procedures to generate basic reports in Excel
- Basic Microsoft Office proficiency
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Additional BenefitsFull service, 24/7, gym on site in our Hatfield, PA office location. Gym includes full-size basketball court, weight and exercise machines, fitness instructors and classes throughout the day.
Onsite cafeteria and company store for purchases at a discounted price.
Wellness Program with activities through the year to promote physical and mental well-being.
Annual Company picnic and celebration events for Team Member recognition.
Discounts with area businesses.