Production Control Secialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Full Time, Direct Hire
1. Create and Analysis of the Production plan
2. Create and maintain Excell, Power point charts for tracking production and scrap.
3. Create and Maintain required inventory.
4. Create Weekly and Monthly Production Schedule for production.
5. Inventory Management - finished parts inventory management.
6. Monitor and track special request.
7. Maintain/Conduct and track all Consumable Items inventory and write up Purchase Orders as needed.
8. Production results - daily, weekly and monthly tracking.
9. Efficiency report - daily, weekly, monthly
10. Provide daily production status reports on pertinent information to prodfuction as needed.
11. Track and maintain Production reports, overtime controls, Scrap trends, Downtime and efficiencies.
12. Conduct time studies and compile data.
13. Analyze schedules working with production to adjust and coordinate work flow.
14. Compile progress reports on downtime, material inventory and work methods.
15. Maintains and coordinate inventory controls.
16. Train personnel on inventory control, FIFO, SAP/ERP/MES Systems.
17. Create and maintain accurate BOM for existing and new products, registering process codes.
18. Create (CAR) Corrective Action Reports 8D, 5 Whys, Counter Measures for problems.
19. Maintain required WIP inventory
20. Study and improve work methods in production areas conducting time studies creating Kaizan Events and Kanban Boards as needed.
Work Environment: Industrial environment, indoor climate, may require periods of overtime.
Physical Requirements: Some Light lifting, walking, climbing stairs, mostly office enviroment
Experience: Preffered supervisory and Manufacturing experience. Educational Requirements: Four year degree preferred. Strong in Math and organizational skills
Specialized Training or Skills: Leadership and good communication skills. Ability to effectively direct people. Good computer skills. Microsoft office.
$32000.00 to $40000.00 per Hour
Years Experience Required:
less than 1
2 year Degree
At ADVANTAGE RESOURCING, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate job whether it is a temporary assignment or career position. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs with companies across the country in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales. .
Our strength is being able to solve our client s workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. ADVANTAGE RESOURCING can help you discover the personal and career success you desire..
Advantage Resourcing offers a competitive compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits package and 401(k) plan.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.