This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 11/6/2016
CSG Systems, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTION11330 Production Controller (Open)
Carrier Operations Service Management - Americas
* On-call support as needed
* SME for Operators/Operations team
* Supporting the following processes on Unisys, AS400, Windows and Xerox environments.
* Running Jobs on Various Schedules
* Application initiation.
* 24 x 7 system monitoring.
* System backup and Restores
* Production and hardware issue escalation.
* Media library experience updating BRMS and Networker
* Access and Excel experience updating tools
* Storing customer information according to contracts.
* Preparing tapes and documentation for off-site storage.
* Coordinating delivery of data needed by Production Department.
* Coordinating the storage of data created by Production Department.
* CD/DVD processing.
* File Transfer Protocol (FTP) initiation, monitoring.
* Laser Printing; Failed Job Escalation.
* Monitoring data center work for quality assurance.
* Maintain 90% or higher Standards & Efficiency rating.
* Contributing to the attainment of key goals related to the operations center.
* E.g., % of production returns compared to total jobs processed.
* % of age of production returns caused by operations of total jobs processed.
* Offering suggestions for improvement.
* Troubleshooting technical production.
* Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
* Associate Degree in Information Technology preferred with 1- 3 year experience.
* Knowledge of Unisys, IBM AS400 experience, Xerox is a plus.
* Basic Windows/PC knowledge (UNIX is a plus).
* An individual who is familiar with computer operations production environments; experience with data processing.
* Ability to attain knowledge of the company products and services related to computer operations.
* Ability to stand for long periods and lift boxes up to 50 pounds.
* Ability to multi-task and attention to detail.
* A reliable, self-motivated team player who works independently.
* Knowledge of management methods and techniques.
* Excellent organizational skills, analytical and problem solving skills.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (oral and written).