Production Cook - Lakeside
To prepare all hot/cold food items. Be responsible for consistency and quality production and ensure all food is served according to specification.
* Maintain kitchen sanitation in accordance with health department guidelines
* Insure station is set for service 15 minutes prior to service.
* Required to learn all menu items produced by assigned station.
* Perform work assignments to meet proper quantities within a necessary time frame.
* Refrigeration and serving of cold food.
* Production of orders.
* Maintain safe food handling procedures at all times
* Display basic knife skills
* 2 yrs experience in fast paced, culinary environment preferred
* Ability to multi-task
* Must be able to stand for 8+ hours per day
* Flexible Scheduling to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: