This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Monitor packaging of product setting up equipment as needed. Gather supplies and assemble boxes in timely manner in order to keep up with production. Make labels, check cut quality, and secure packages. Transport materials to designated locations. In addition, perform and complete other work as assigned by supervisor. Employees must follow all safety procedures and policies.
Work requires the ability to stand, reach, and walk continuously, as well as lift up to 50lbs. Good vision, hearing, color vision, and finger dexterity skills are required as well as the ability to perform close work. Work requires the ability to read and write numerical data as well as the ability to monitor several activities simultaneously. Must complete lift-operating training.
Preferred Education/Experience/Physical Requirements
- 2 yearsof Lean Manufacturing use and knowledge and/or related experience will be an added advantage
- Working knowledge of manufacturing, general assembly processes
- Able to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines in a team-oriented environment
- Able to work effectively across departments in developing improved work processes throughout the facility
- Ability to work with/lead others in performing Root Cause and Corrective Action for any nonconformity