Production Line Inspector
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Sarstedt, Inc., a leading manufacturer and distributor of laboratory equipment, medical products and consumables, currently has the following opportunities:
Production Line Inspector for 2nd Shift (2:30pm - 11:00pm) or 3rd Shift (10:00pm - 6:00am)
Summary of Duties:
* Removes filled plastic bags from turntables
* Provides new labeled plastic bags
* Maintains and operates machines including pulling flasks and flask lids
* Inspects all molded parts for defects according to quality standards
* Verifies seal on flasks and lids; verifies lot numbers
* Weighs bags, puts control slips in bags, seals them and places in baskets
* High School Diploma or GED
* Good math and problem-solving skills
* Ability to lift up to 20 pounds throughout scheduled shift
* Ability to stand, walk, lift, bend, and stoop throughout scheduled shift
Sarstedt, Inc.'s benefits include affordable medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays, paid vacations, 401(k) retirement planning with company match, life insurance, and company paid short- and long-term disability.
Sarstedt, Inc. participates in E-verify