Production Line Trainer 8/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
Responsible for training all production line workers on assigned production line in all aspects of production, including machine operation, personal and food safety, USDA guidelines and efficiency requirements. Assists line supervisor and may act as line supervisor when supervisor is unavailable.
* Establishes efficient production processes for all the company s product lines.
* Regularly train supervisors and employees in methods of improving production processes.
* Educate each Operators and Station Attendant in the proper performance of their particular job
* Ensure line workers and operators are performing at maximum capability.
* Inspects production lines regularly to assure that Good Manufacturing Practices and safety regulations are followed.
* Makes certain that production areas are kept clean of waste, debris, and liquids to avoid safety hazards.
* Monitors employee compliance with company regulations. Coaches employees to ensure compliance. Works with supervisor for disciplinary actions.
* Keeps track of production hours by line, reported and send to staffing, also revivifies staffing hours and reports discrepancies.
* Reports production line speed rates, waste and other metrics.
* Yield report by line, shift and supervisor.
* Equipment settings, fill and update the paper work by equipment and line
* Equipment training.
* Effectively communicates as required with supervisor.
* Educates supervisors in computer usage.
* Resolves quality problems with QA participation immediately.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
* Good communications skills, hardworking, dependable, safety conscious and bilingual, English/Spanish preferred.
* High School; or Equivalent.
* 2-5 years of training or Supervisory experience in food production.
* Knowledgeable of USDA and OSHA regulations.
* To be able to communicate, coach, and train line production workers to optimize production. Must have the ability to make critical decisions, coach and and expedite solutions when situations arise.Employee should be able to:
* Lift up to 50 lbs.
* Work standing or walking for long periods of time.
* Work bending and squatting.
* Work making fast and repetitive hand motions.
* Work in cold refrigerated and frozen conditions.
* Refrigerated and Frozen areas.
* Food production atmosphere.
Typical Work Schedule: 2:30pm to 11pm
Romeoville, Illinois, United States
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.