Production Manager 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY COMPANY
Our client is a 65-year-old, global, high-growth, mid-size manufacturing business with North American headquarters in Charlotte, NC.
Responsible for all technical, operational, workflow scheduling and administrative functions for manufacturing of plastic and rubber injection molds. Proficiency in plastic and or rubber injection molds is required. A minimum of 5-10 years of experience as a journeyman mold making including managerial experiencerequired. Good communication skills are required; German language proficiency is a plus.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Maintains close contact with Project Managers and upper Management regarding scheduling and administrative duties.
* Oversee and manage approximately 20 manufacturing and technical employees.
* Evaluation of manufacturing employees.
* Work flow scheduling to attain production objectives and customer targets.
* Assist in budget planning of technical equipment such as CNC milling machines.
* Communicates efficiently between entities within the company global group.
* Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Project.
* Experience with Apprenticeship Programs or Youth is a plus.