Production Manager 9/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
* Production Manager
* Chicago, IL, USA
* Operations Manager
State of the Art, large Food Processing Plant with a nationwide distribution, located at Cicero, IL is looking for a full-time Production Manager. This hands-on position requires a motivated individual to lead a production shift.
* Plan production operation; establish priorities and sequences for manufacturing baked goods.
* Prepare operational schedules and coordinates manufacturing activities to ensure production and quality of products meets specifications.
* Inspects machines and equipment to ensure good manufacturing practices and specific operational procedures are followed.
* Develops or revises standard operational and working practices.
* Resolves employee grievances or submits unsettled grievances to HR for handling.
* Able to motivate team members to achieve plan goals.
* Organize and facilitate team meetings.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
* 3 or more years of experience working as a Plant Manager.
* Strong production and bakery experience.
* Excellent mechanical and operational aptitude.
* Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus.
* Knowledge of SAP
* Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
* Excellent verbal and written communication.
* Able to handle multiple tasks with capability of prioritizing and planning work activities.
* Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness with ability to improve and promote quality and safety.
* Must demonstrate excellent troubleshooting skills.
Cicero, Illinois, United States
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.