The PRODUCTION MANAGER will lead the manufacturing team in safety, continuous improvement, quality, efficiency, and delivery.
* Provide expectations, accountability, and direction to all direct reports.
* Lead a culture that promotes involvement, communication, mutual trust & respect, and team work.
* Ensure all customer concerns are promptly addressed through 8D problem solving.
* Provide oversight to capacity and production planning to ensure on time delivery and customer satisfaction.
* Champion problem solving teams and the use of Lean Principles to continually improve key measure performance.
* Interview and participate in the hiring of all operators and supervisors - continue to build a great team.
* Ensure all employees receive adequate training and timely evaluations.
* Promote safety daily.
* Bachelors degree
* 5+ years production management experience in a manufacturing environment
* Plastic injection molding experience
Royal is a diverse manufacturer of injection molding, urethane foam and assemblies. We serve the automotive, furniture, and consumer products industries.
People who succeed at Royal are those who share the values of our company: Integrity. Stewardship.Teamwork. Hard work. Excellence.
We're committed to being the employer of choice. Our goal is to build a culture of commitment where everyone is respected and valued. Where everyone participates. Where everyone matters. We give our employees the responsibility -- and the authority -- to make decisions. We try to provide the best possible work environment. We encourage creativity. We applaud ingenuity. We reward problem solving. And we recognize that we are only a part of our employees' lives. Our culture embraces the family. We celebrate accomplishments -- both inside the workplace and out. We aim to replicate the family structure on the manufacturing floor by establishing work teams committed to one another -- and to our customers.
Are you ready to make a difference Apply today! Royal offers a competitive wage and benefit package - including quarterly bonuses based on profitability, outstanding health insurance, ownership in the company through our ESOP (retirement) plan, and much more.