Production Manager / Injection Mold 8/20/2016
TRC Professional Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our customer in Franklin, GA is currently looking for a Production Supervisor to join their team on a 1st shift basis. The ideal candidate will need to have high volume manufacturing experience and experience working with injection molding in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Completes production plan by assigning team members, establishing priorities, monitoring progress, resolving problems, and reporting results of processing flow on shift summary reports.
- Ensure team members meat daily production standards and part quality meets customer expectations.
- Ensure all initial and ongoing training objectives are met for assigned team members
- Develop, implement and maintain 360 degree communication and feedback between production supervisor and team leader.
- Prioritize daily activities
- Responsible for assigning personnel to maximize machine utilization
- Reviews and communicates daily safety, quality, materials, maintenance and tooling concerns to the appropriate manager and team members.
- Knowledge and understand of Extrusion, Molding, and plastics
- 5-10 years of high volume manufacturing experience as a Production Supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree or at least 10 years' experience
- Good leadership skills
- Solid communication skills