Production Operations Manager - RCA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Cotiviti USA, LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
p The Production Operations RCA Manager will lead a team of analysts responsible for the 24 x7 monitoring of RCA application processing along with managing all events impacting production processes, SLA s and client satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Manages a team of analysts that monitor production RCA processing in a 24 x 7 environment
* Serves as a problem resolution manager responsible for all production issues related to RCA applications and services, from initiation until conclusion. This will include issues related to the client facing RCA (CCV, RCA and Retail) Batch and Real-time environments.
* Escalating issues as needed while communicating status and risks to management.
* Responsible for creation of Root Cause Analysis for production events and tracking completion of corrective actions items determined in the Root cause analysis.
* Sponsors weekly internal meetings recapping production events
* Coordinates with Implementation Group on new client activation or existing client service expansions
* Coordinates with Client Services Group on any requests from clients including testing and/or additional or non-standard monitoring as requested by clients
* Works and communicates directly with clients for any production events
* Responsible for continual improvements of client job scheduling and workload management
* Interfaces with the Development, QA and Release management teams for managing releases of all RCA application and services into Production.
* Leads and coordinates activities between on shore and off shore support teams.
* Review the operational readiness of new products and services being transitioned into production environment.
Other Related Responsibilities
* Maintains production support documentation library ensuring documents are current, accurate, and available to appropriate groups
* Follows and supports IT business processes including change management, configuration management, and disaster recovery and business continuity
* Actively participates in Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity planning and testing. Activities to include actual live fail over and fall back exercises
* Provides advanced support and direction for the integration of 3rd party systems or applications required to support the business
* Implements processes and procedures using the ITIL framework
* Works towards continual improvements of process and procedures with a goal of operational excellence.
* Provide metric based reporting on all operational activity
* Other duties as assigned including active participation in Projects related to both the IT department and the company as a whole
* Determines team training requirements ensuring current and proficient skill sets within the team
* 5+ years experience managing a Production and/or a monitoring team
* Good knowledge and experience in IT Security best practice
* Experience with monitoring tools
* Experience in supporting the ITL framework
* Demonstrable excellent troubleshooting and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work and support off hours
* Works with a sense of urgency
* Prior health plan operations experience helpful
* Communicates with ease up and down the chain of leadership
* Excellent analytical skills with ability to troubleshoot problems and find root causes
* Ability to adapt to changing situations with ease
* Team player with strong desire to assist and share knowledge
* Proficient in SQL Server and Windows technologies
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
* Professional with ability to properly handle confidential information
* Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines.
* Ability to work within a matrix organization
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* Cotiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, mental or physical disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation..
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.