This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ATI Millersburg is seeking a Production Operator. This position performs entry level production work in an industrial -- manufacturing environment. Position responsibilities include the following:
* Be accountable for working safely by following all safety rules and safe work practices
* Always consider safety before action
* Heavy physical labor and equipment (forklifts, cranes, manipulators)
* Must be able to lift and/or move light to heavy objects (up to 50 lbs.)
* Must have good manual dexterity and be mechanically inclined
* Use of basic hand tools
* Demonstrated ability to problem solve
* Clean work areas, machines and equipment
* Basic ability to read and write
* Keep accurate records and complete reports
* Must be able to read and follow written and verbal instructions
* Must be able to perform basic arithmetic calculations and understand decimals and fractions
* Must have knowledge of basic computer skills
Candidate must have a High School Diploma or equivalent. Two years prior experience in a heavy industrial or manufacturing work environment preferred. Candidates must be at least 18 years of age, able to work any shift (Swing, Graveyard, Weekends, 12 Hour Shifts), and successfully demonstrate their ability to communicate (read, write, verbal) clearly.
ATI Metals and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled