Production Operator II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are currently seeking Production Operators for the 2nd shift for our Holland, OH facility. We need a team players to be responsible for safely executing the operation of equipment in lamination and film slitting, to ensure production of materials within acceptable specification parameters in an efficient manner. Included in these duties are instrument care, calibration and documentation.
* Conforming to all safety and good housekeeping process improvements and procedures.
* The start-up, operation, cleaning and shut down of Laminator and Web Slitter machinery. Observes gauges and adjusts controls.
* Measuring, mixing adhesives to formula.
* Treading and feeding product through rollers and dryers and ensuring that all product and material is made to specification.
* Operating the Film Transfer Cart to transfer and stage material.
* Utilizing systems to generate labels and affix them to product.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Basic knowledge of procedural technique or processes.
* Prefer minimum 18 months experience in a production/manufacturing organization.
* Understanding of machine functions and process capability, preferred.
* Self-directed individual
* Must be a good example for safety rules, evidenced by proper conduct, such as adherence to PPE procedures.
* Ability to recognize quality issues.
* Ability to add, subtract and use decimals and the metric system.
* High School graduate or GED certification and/or equivalent experience
Tekni-Plex is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click on the following document names to download the files for review: EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement .