Production Operator Job
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONReq Id 20182 - Posted 05/20/2016 - Production / Operations - Bristol, Pennsylvania, US
Production of acrylic resin via bulk polymerization, compounding and extrusion processes by combining both liquid and solid raw materials.
- Follow safe work procedures in the formulation, production, testing and packaging of various grades of acrylic resin.
- Control and monitor process conditions through distributed control systems (DCS)
- Perform manual tasks associated with maintaining operations on each of the production lines.
- Accurately record raw material usages and finished goods production.
- Relays pertinent process information to co-workers and supervisor
- Drives a fork lift
- Maintains good housekeeping of work areas
Supports BBS process by performing observations
- Supports Loss Control policy, AIMS, ISO 9001 and OSHAS 18001 management systems.
- Will climb ladders and work outside in all weather conditions, lift up to 50 lbs and wear PPE including SCBA respirator
- Will work on a 12 hour rotating shift schedule (requires night shift)
- HS Diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years experience in manufacturing preferred
- Basic skills in MSOffice
A global chemical company and France s leading chemicals producer, Arkema is building the future of the chemical industry
every day. Deploying a responsible, innovation-based approach, we produce state-of-the-art specialty chemicals that
provide customers with practical solutions to such challenges as climate change, access to drinking water, the future of
energy, fossil fuel preservation and the need for lighter materials. With operations in close to 50 countries, some 19,000
employees and research centers in North America, France and Asia, Arkema generates pro forma annual revenue of some
$8.1 billion, and holds leadership positions in all its markets with a portfolio of internationally recognized brands.
Arkema Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Arkema Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
For more information about the EEOC, please refer to The \\"EEO IS The Law\\" poster at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.