This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
Saint Paul, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Overview:
Molex is seeking a Production Operator to join our team!
* Follows work instructions to produce parts. Jobs are of a basic nature (easy to produce, follow instructions, less involved). Work follows written work instructions and meets quality and productivity guidelines/rates.
* Performs in process inspection to ensure quality of assembly meets specifications.
* Able to recognize issues and brings them to the attention of others.
* Uses computer system and tools to perform jobs. (Kronos, SAP, Micrometers, Microscope).
* May work in multiple areas has basic knowledge of area.
* May help train operators and assist operators in performing operations as needed.
* Understands, supports and contributes to current Molex Quality Management System, Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
* Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
* High School Diploma or GED
* 1 year of experience in a manufacturing environment
* 3 years of experience in a manufacturing/assembly environment in a Production Operator capacity
* Use of computer systems or tools including Kronos, SAP, Micrometers, or microscopes
Skills and Abilities:
* Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions.
* Ability to juggle multiple tasks and use good judgment in floor activities.
* Must have basic computer skills.
* Must be able to communicate effectively both in writing, one on one verbal, and group meetings.
You Know Molex...
You may not see our name on the shelves, but our electronic solutions are inside the products you use every day. We work together with the world s innovators to design and manufacture electronic solutions that solve complex technical challenges.
At Molex, we not only employ some of the most talented people from all over the world, we work to help cultivate tomorrow's breakthroughs. From our corporate headquarters in Lisle, IL to manufacturing floors around the world, the Molex team is dedicated to helping further the limits of technology.
Visit us: www.molex.com | Twitter: www.twitter.com/molexconnectors |
YouTube: www.youtube.com/molexconnectors | Facebook: www.facebook.com/molexconnectors |
Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/company/molex | Our Blog: www.connector.com