This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 11/19/2016
St. Albans, VT
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Production Sanitizer job in Georgia, VT. This is a temporary to hire opportunity. As a Production Sanitizer you will be responsible for environmental cleaning and sanitation in the Manufacturing area as directed. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Production Sanitizer job include:
• Responsible for environmental cleaning and sanitation in the Manufacturing area as directed
• Assists Operators with labor duties related to CIP's, normal dry cleans, wet washes, assembly/disassembly of equipment, silo switches, start ups & shut downs
• Accurately and completely processes and handles animal feed and rework while complying with established Good Manufacturing Practices, SOP's and WI's
• A High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
• Previous janitorial experience is preferred
• Walking, bending, stooping and lifting up to 50 lbs
• Position requires the ability to operate floor machines
• Incumbent will be exposed to noise, extreme warm temperatures, chemicals and industrial supplies
• Must be able to wear all required and necessary safety equipment
• Working from ladders, scaffolding and staging is required
The shift for this position is 6:00pm – 6:15am on a rotating schedule requiring weekend work. Pay for this position will be $13.60 per hour (includes shift differential).
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Production Sanitizer job in Georgia, VT!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled