This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION :: PRODUCTION SCHEDULER
LOCATION :: CLEARWATER,FL
DURATION :: 12 MONTHS
RATE :: $27/HR + MEDICAL BENEFITS
SHIFT :: 1ST
CLIENT :: HONEYWELL
JOB ID :: 105542
Honeywell Aerospace has approximately 40, employees around the world and 2012 revenue of $12 billion. Thousands of Honeywell Aerospace technologies, products and services are found on virtually every commercial, defense and space aircraft worldwide. We develop solutions that span air traffic modernization, flight and runway safety, engines, cockpit and cabin electronics, wireless connectivity, logistics and more. Honeywell Aerospace delivers safe, efficient, productive and more comfortable transportationexperiences for manufacturers, airlines, business and general aviation aircraft, military and airports through three divisions, Air Transport and Regional, Business and General Aviation and Defense and Space.
* Maintain Program Delivery Master Schedule Formats that shows current status and projections to internal plans.
* Insure that product end items are loaded and maintained in SAP to reflect internal schedule requirements.
* Coordinate with Material Control and the Master Scheduler to insure that appropriate process times are maintained within SAP.
* Develop and maintain Product Detail Schedules for reporting status, priorities, accomplishments and projections.
* Coordinate program and functional approval of schedules.
* Maintain awareness of product schedule status through SAP, status meetings and personal interface to insure that your product is being completed per schedule.
* Act as the Program interface for communicating and obtaining product schedule requirements, schedule status and priorities.
* Coordinate program resource availability to achieve the product internal schedules. (Master Scheduler/Work Cell PC will coordinate Production/Test resource availability)
* Move hardware and expedite/prioritize for things that fall outside of the standard Production/Test processes. (Work Cell PC will handle hardware that is in the Production/Test area)
* Lead and coordinate program activities required to prevent, minimize or eliminate schedule delays and impacts.
* Develop work around plans where needed. (Work Cell PC will provide info for Production/Test work around plans and projections)
* Hold program rundown meetings to communicate schedule status, needs and concerns.
* Bachelor's Degree
* Minimum of 3 years working in a manufacturing environment in a materials or production planning capacity.
* Minimum of 4 years Microsoft Excel experience including expertise with advanced functions such as v-lookups and pivot tables.
* For ITAR compliance, U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident required.
VEERESH. M H
SR. RESOURCE EXECUTIVE
E-MAIL: VEERESH.MH@DATAMATICS.COM | CALL: 734 - 345 - 3431