This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
Clemens Food Group
Build your career. Challenge the process. Collaborate & Engage.
Build your career with Clemens Food Group and be a part of an exciting, collaborative, team environment. At Clemens Food Group, we want you to constructively challenge and have your ideas heard. We are looking for diverse individuals who push the limits and think outside the box! Clemens Food Group realizes that our team members are the key to our success. Come be a part of our team and see your ideas in action!
The Production Scheduler plays a key role in helping us meet the needs of our Customers. The position requires a high degree of collaboration with our Operations, Food Safety Quality Assurance, Purchasing, Warehousing, Sales, and Customer Experience Teams. Key responsibilities include Detail Scheduling for all assigned production areas, resolving challenges/obstacles, and ensuring that the organization can provide a high level of service to our Customers. The Production Scheduler role is very dynamic and provides real opportunities to drive continuous improvement in the business.
As the Production Scheduler you will be responsible for the following:
* The Production Scheduler plans, creates, and maintains the production schedule based upon demand planning, actual sales orders, internal capacity and factors affecting schedule attainment
* Communicate with Production about Schedule changes. Clarify any open questions regarding schedules or priorities
* Participate in Daily/Weekly Meetings with Operations in regards to Past Performance, Discuss Future Expectations
* Monitor and Maintain Scheduling Tools and parameters : lead times, lot sizes, etc.
* Monitor and maintain appropriate inventories of Raw Material and Finished Goods
* Root Cause Analysis on Schedule Attainment Issues
* Root Cause Analysis on Service Level , Order Fill , or Inventory issues
* Participate in Company supported Initiatives
* B.S. in Supply Chain , Logistics, Operations Management or related Field
* 3 Years experience in Scheduling/planning role
* Knowledge of Material Resource Planning, inventory control and order management
* Familiarity with ERP System - SAP Preferred
* APICS CPIM/CSCP Certification Preferred
* Intermediate or Higher MS Excel User
* MS Access/MS Sharepoint/SQL Experience a plus
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Additional BenefitsFull service, 24/7, gym on site in our Hatfield, PA office location. Gym includes full-size basketball court, weight and exercise machines, fitness instructors and classes throughout the day.
Onsite cafeteria and company store for purchases at a discounted price.
Wellness Program with activities through the year to promote physical and mental well-being.
Annual Company picnic and celebration events for Team Member recognition.
Discounts with area businesses.