***Production Scheduler up to $52,000 a year***
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis manufacturing company in Compton is looking for a Production Scheduler to help with their operations. This manufacturing company is located right off the freeway in a beautiful building. This company is growing and looking for a Production Scheduler to add to their team.
Pay is up to $52,000 a year depending on experience.
- Draw up production schedule to establish the best sequence and lead time of each operation to meet shipping dates according to customer orders
- Monitors the production schedule on a daily basis and makes changes when necessary
- Lead daily meeting informing staff of current schedules
- Material Requirements Plan (MRP) - order materials to meet scheduled production
- Manage excess and obsolete inventory for review and follow up
- Handle any material returns with vendors
- Performs other assignments or special projects as needed
This position is accountable for maintaining inventories, order placement of materials, new tooling and retools. Must communicate with vendors and internal personnel and track delivery schedules of tools and materials.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Associates degree a plus
- Minimum 2 years work experience in manufacturing required
- MRP and Production Scheduling a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Label Trax experience is a plus
- Great verbal and written communication skills
This company is growing and looking to add to their team. They are located right off the freeway in Compton and are in a beautiful building. They have great benefits for all of their employees.
If you are qualified and interested please contact Tayven at AppleOne. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.