Production Superintendent/Automotive 8/9/2016
TRC Professional Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Please take a look at this opportunity for the position of Production Superintendent - 2nd/3rd Shift and email me if you are interested.
Our customer, a tier one automotive supplier in the North West Atlanta, GA area is currently looking for a Production Superintendent to join their team on a long term direct hire basis. Prior automotive industry experience highly preferred.
This role requires work hours between 2nd and 3rd shift. You would be the liaison between the Production Supervisors and Production Managers. You would deal with escalated issues, problem analysis, and any larger line issues.
Experience in high volume manufacturing is required and automotive supplier experience is highly preferred.
- Plan and direct production activities
-Coordinates production activities
- Ensure on a daily basis all standards, company and customer wide, are met
- Review and analyze production reports
- Assist production manager as needed
- Lead and participate in special projects
- Partner with Plant Safety
- Establish individual and group goals
- Review production priorities
- Drive continuous improvement
- Prepare and submit reports as needed
- BS/AS degree or 10+ years of automotive manufacturing experience
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing ; knowledge of TS16949