Production Supervisor, Assembly
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONGrowing Company with a fast-paced, team oriented environment.
* Supervising and coordinating the personnel within the Assembly department;
* Scheduling the workload for all employees;
* Ensuring manufacturing processes meet all production and quality requirements;
* Ensuring cleanliness and equipment is in good repair.
EDUCATION: 2-year degree preferred; Business or Technical disciplines preferred; High School diploma or equivalent required.
* 5+ years of manufacturing experience;
* 3+ years of experience in a supervisory or team lead role;
* Experience with JIT, TPM, and Kaizen implementation is preferred;
* Troubleshooting, problem solving, and decision making skills;
* Strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact with all levels of personnel;
* Willing to work 2rd shift.
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Recruiting firm.