Production Supervisor, Bilingual
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONGlobal food manufacturer offering solid growth and upward mobility.
* Supervising operational activities and personnel during the second shift;
* Interpreting and enforcing all company policies, programs, rules, regulations, labor contracts, and safety rules;
* Achieving safety, quality, and productivity goals;
* Leading production employees in continuous improvement activities;
* Training and developing manufacturing personnel to properly utilize all equipment and tools;
* Directing personnel to maintain product quality and meet customer requirements;
* Correcting, maintaining and enforcing all necessary supply inventory levels;
* Communicating with employees on a daily basis, in both English and Spanish.
EDUCATION: 2-year or 4-yeardegreepreferred.
* 3+ years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment;
* Bilingual English/Spanish required;
* Knowledgeable in CNC computerized equipment;
* Strong mathematical and measurements abilities, analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills;
* Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication and organizational skills;
* Mechanical aptitude is a plus.
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Recruiting firm.