This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Dairy Farmers of America
Cass City, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONGeneral Purpose:
Ensure production of a quality product while completing all assigned master sanitation. Maximize Overall Equipment Efficiency by engaging all team members in DFA's continuous improvement processes. Maintain compliance of all GMP, HACCP, safety, and all other regulatory and plant policies and procedures. Achieve all production goals or report and document all reasons targets are not met. Actively promote safety, maintain a sanitary food environment, and strive to improve product quality. Direct and train all production employees.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Promote and support a Behavior Based plant safety; support 100% OSHA compliance
* Support Quality / Business Management System and compliance with SQF & DFA Food Safety Standards
* Ensure all product produced is within accepted specifications
* Verify equipment is running within accepted parameters
* Maintain maximum efficiency of all equipment (OEE)
* Audit CIP's, including equipment post-CIP inspections
* Ensure all GMP, HACCP, safety, and all plant documentation and regulatory policies and procedures are complied with in the production area
* Provide a clean and safe environment to work in which will promote production of a safe food product free of human health risks
* Achieve all production goals (KPI's) with 100% team member engagement
* Report and document all reasons targets are not met
* Maximize profit and help Dairy Farmers of America to continually improve
* Direct and train all production employees, including equipment troubleshooting support
* Ensure all production employees are working safely and efficiently
* Verify all production employees have a clear understanding of their duties
* Maintain compliance with all operating procedures
* Monitor staff performance and address any deficiencies
* Motivate and guide employees to enhance their performance
* Schedule and coordinate production staff on a daily basis
* Monitor and approve time / attendance for production staff
* Provide for coverage when approving vacations
* Maintain record of employees' attendance and tardiness
* Provide knowledge base and experience to operators
* The requirements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employee, but is not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required. Other duties may be assigned as required.