Production Supervisor 8/23/2016
Judge Direct Placement
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Judge Group is looking for a degreed Production Supervisor for a manufacturing company in Illinois. Entry level candidates with Engineering Bachelor's degrees are strongly urged to apply.
* Manages hourly production associates leading by example in a manner that is proactive for the company
* Delivers monthly safety training to all personnel within the department
* Visually inspects and approves quality and quantity of workmanship in accordance with established standards and takes corrective action where necessary
* Provides production reports as requested to Executive Team Members
* Works to ensure compliance to production schedule and all tasks at hand
* Takes all appropriate actions to insure the next shift will be able to start and operate as smoothly as possible
* Works closely with maintenance to ensure that production equipment runs safely and efficiently at all times
* Constantly works to improve factory processes and brings associate suggestions up to the Executive levels
* BS/BA required
* BS in Engineering discipline highly preferred
* Must be open to shift
* 2+ years supervisory experience in a manufacturing plant
* No experience required if you have a BS in Engineering
* Demonstrated leadership skills
* Computer literacy, specifically Microsoft Office
* SAP a Plus
* LEAN experience a Plus
Salary Range: $65,-$75, plus relocation assistance!
The Judge Group is a privately-owned, leading professional services firm, providing technology, talent and learning solutions to businesses around the globe. Judge's expertise is positioned at the crossroads of people and technology - two of the most important aspects of successful business today. Our solutions are successfully delivered through a workforce of 4,500+ professionals and an international network of more than 30 practice offices. The Judge Group prides itself on delivering services of exceptional quality and value while upholding our commitment to customer service.