This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
The Judge Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Judge Group is seeking a Production Supervisor for a food manufacturer in Texas.
* Manage hourly production associates leading by example in a manner that fosters trust dignity and respect.
* Deliver monthly safety training.
* Visually inspects and approves quality and quantity of workmanship in accordance with established standards and takes corrective action where necessary.
* Provides production reports as requested to Senior Factory Management
* Works to insure compliance to production schedule
* Takes all appropriate actions to insure the next shift will be able to start and operate as smoothly as possible
* Works closely with maintenance to insure that production equipment runs safely and efficiently
* Constantly works to improve factory processes and elevates suggestions made by production associates
* BS/BA degreerequired
* 2+ years supervisory experience in high speed manufacturing
* HPWO or HPWS background required, no exceptions!
* Must be open to shift
* Demonstrated leadership skills
* Computer literacy specifically Microsoft Office
* SAP a Plus
* LEANexperience a Plus
**QUALIFIED APPLICANTS SHOULD SEND AN UPDATED RESUME TO JEVANS@JUDGE.COM**
THE JUDGE GROUP IS A PRIVATELY-OWNED, LEADING PROFESSIONAL SERVICES FIRM, PROVIDING TECHNOLOGY, TALENT AND LEARNING SOLUTIONS TO BUSINESSES AROUND THE GLOBE. JUDGE'S EXPERTISE IS POSITIONED AT THE CROSSROADS OF PEOPLE AND TECHNOLOGY - TWO OF THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECTS OF SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS TODAY. OUR SOLUTIONS ARE SUCCESSFULLY DELIVERED THROUGH A WORKFORCE OF 4,500+ PROFESSIONALS AND AN INTERNATIONAL NETWORK OF MORE THAN 30 PRACTICE OFFICES. THE JUDGE GROUP PRIDES ITSELF ON DELIVERING SERVICES OF EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY AND VALUE WHILE UPHOLDING OUR COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE. FIND OUT MORE INFORMATION AT WWW.JUDGE.COM.