This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Judge Direct Placement
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Judge Group is looking for a Production Supervisor for a major Food Manufacturing Company in Indiana. He or she MUST have a strong background in some sort of fluid or beverage manufacturing.
* Manages hourly production associates leading by example in a manner that is proactive for the company
* Delivers monthly safety training to all personnel within the department
* Visually inspects and approves quality and quantity of workmanship in accordance with established standards and takes corrective action where necessary
* Provides production reports as requested to Executive Team Members
* Works to ensure compliance to production schedule and all tasks at hand
* Takes all appropriate actions to insure the next shift will be able to start and operate as smoothly as possible
* Works closely with maintenance to ensure that production equipment runs safely and efficiently at all times
* Constantly works to improve factory processes and brings associate suggestions up to the Executive levels
* BS/BA 4yeardegreerequired
* Experience in beverage/liquids manufacturing
* Must be open to shift
* 2-5years supervisory food manufacturing experiencepreferred.
* Demonstrated leadership skills
* Computer literacy specifically Microsoft Office
* SAP a plus
* LEAN experience a plus
Salary: $50,-$60, Plus $5, Bonus!
The Judge Group is a privately-owned, leading professional services firm, providing technology, talent and learning solutions to businesses around the globe. Judge's expertise is positioned at the crossroads of people and technology - two of the most important aspects of successful business today. Our solutions are successfully delivered through a workforce of 4,500+ professionals and an international network of more than 30 practice offices.